Thursday, September 25, 2008

Welcome Fall - Part Two

Fall has officially arrived at our house, since the decorations are complete...inside and out. I don't do much inside...just enough to spice things up! It is amazing that summer has come to end and we are quickly approaching my favorite season of the year...winter (insert the sarcasm here). For now, I will live in the moment and enjoy what fall has to offer...cooler temperatures and the beautiful scenery, compliments of the leaves changing.
Dining Room Table Mantle in the Family Room

3 comments:

Yellow Beads said...

wow, nice work!~

Jennifer said...

Lindsey,
Your fall decor looks great!
Dale wanted to start decorating already over Labor Day. Finally, Fall is in the air and I am ready for it! Get the soups out and lets bring on the cider :)

Angie said...

Wow are you for hire? Lindsey you have done a wonderful job! I know how much you love this time of year!!!!!
If you run out of things to do at your house you know where I live. ;-)