Sunday, July 6, 2008

Would You Like A Steak With Your Potato?

Tonight for dinner we went to a restaurant called The Saddle Ranch Chop House in Kansas City. John and I both ordered steak and a baked potato. When they delivered my plate this is what I saw. I couldn't believe my eyes...it was the largest potato I have ever seen!! I was so shocked, I took a picture and had the waitress bring out a yard stick so I could measure the length of the potato.
Can you guess how long the potato is??? Please leave a comment with your guess and I will post the correct answer in a few days. Thanks so much for playing.

2 comments:

Angie said...

wow that is one big potato! I am going to guess 10 1/2 inches. That looks really yummy right now! Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun!!!!

Yellow Beads said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Okay, that is the BIGGEST potatoe EVER. Too funny.