Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Calling All Toddler Moms

I recently finished reading Naptime Is The New Happy Hour. The author has such a light-hearted, laugh out loud funny, way of describing day to day life with a toddler. I certainly enjoyed the book and could relate to the topics which were discussed. I don't want to go into many details in case some you may want to read the book.
The author also wrote Sippycups Are Not for Chardonnay, which outlines the first year of a child's life. I haven't read this book, but it should be a good read for any new mom's out there. I also want John to read this book...it seems right up his alley! If he does, I will be sure he gives a little review for everyone.
Happy Reading!

1 comments:

Yellow Beads said...

I may have to check out the Naptime book--I could use a good read!