Wednesday, July 9, 2008

High School Reunion

Yikes, my 20 year high school reunion is next month. A perfect reason to make a trip to New Orleans. I guess, this means a major diet and new wardrobe are in my near future. Hopefully, there will be a nice turnout. I graduated with 42 people and everyone seems to be spread out in various states, so we shall see. This will be our third reunion since graduation...6 years, 10 years, and now 20! Time sure does fly!!
Kyle will be spending the night at CeCe and Poppy's (my parents) house, getting spoiled rotten, I'm sure!
I'll be sure to update with details and pictures, but it will be a while since the reunion is Labor Day weekend!

1 comments:

Yellow Beads said...

I skipped by 10 & 15 year reunions in La. but maybe I will head to my 20th. I have two more years to decide! :)