Thursday, July 17, 2008

Beach Bound

Well, we're beach bound, but not for another five weeks. Since we are traveling to New Orleans for my high school reunion we decided to take a little detour on the way. I am so excited for our vacation to Orange Beach, Al. For the entire trip we will be gone for 12 whole days....I just can't wait!
We have planned to have professional beach portraits done as well....pictures of Kyle and also the three of us. We don't have many family pictures so I am looking forward to having these photos to capture our memories from our beach vacation. I just hope that Kyle cooperates with the photographer and we are able to get a few decent pictures. I know I will post pictures and details about the trip. I haven't decided, but I may take a blogging break at that time. I know, I know...all my readers will be so upset...LOL!
Hope everyone is having a great week...it's almost the weekend!!

1 comments:

Yellow Beads said...

I love beach portraits. I hope they come out great!