Saturday, July 26, 2008

Go Cards!!

This evening we went to a St. Louis Cardinals Family Party through a local mom's group that I belong to. Actually, I'm not as active with the group as I should be, but this party sounded like too much fun to pass up. Unlike, John, I'm not a huge baseball fan, although most game nights I have no choice, but to watch the game since it's always on the television. Most importantly, Kyle seemed to have a fun time. Of course, he headed to the cars, trucks, and race tracks first. The baseball game wasn't his top priortity of the evening as you can see from the pictures below. I was really proud of myself because I only took ten pictures the entire evening and none of them were all that wonderful. That isn't going to stop me from showing off my Little St. Louis Cardinal!!
The Cardinals have a beautiful new stadium, which we haven't even been to yet. That's pretty sad...I probably shouldn't broadcast that to anyone! One of these days we need to take Kyle to his first Major League baseball game. We will put this on our list of things to see and do!

0 comments: