Friday, March 14, 2008

Welcome to the World of Blogging!!

Well, it is official. I now have my very own blog. I have been contemplating setting one up for quite sometime, but never did. This blog will share with you all the excitement of raising a 2 year old toddler. He is almost 2 1/2 and is definitely in the midst of the "terrible twos". He is such a sweet, happy little fellow and has certainly defied the odds. Kyle was born at 25 weeks gestation in October '05. He weighed 1 lb. 10 oz. and was 12 inches long. He had a very rough beginning, but he has proven to be a very strong, smart little guy!! He truely amazes me everyday!! My husband and I love him very much and he is certainly the center of our world!! I will be posting pictures as well on the blog, but first I will need to learn how. Things aren't always very exciting, but I will try my hardest to make them "sound" exciting.

0 comments: