Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Snow Day!!

This post is all about weather! This entry actually occurred on Friday, February 1st, but since I hadn’t entered the world of blogging then, I’m posting it today. This particular day Kyle had yet another 1st…his 1st official “Snow Day” from school. Daddy also had the day off from work so we all ventured out into the snow and had a little fun. Kyle enjoys playing in the snow for the first ten minutes or so and then he is “all done”. I will share a few pictures of Kyle modeling his new snow suit and his snow boots.

Having Fun in the Snow!
Mommy and "My Little Munchkin"
The first couple of snowfalls of the year are always exciting. I sure am hoping the St. Louis area is "all done" with snowfall for the year. I'm so looking forward to spring...more to come on this subject later this week.
As for today...our nursery rhyme of the day is..."Rain Rain Go Away, Come Again Some Other Day..."

0 comments: