Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday...

TO ME!!!
I'm a St. Paddy's Day baby!! It has always been a really fun day to celebrate in more ways than one!! Wow, I can't believe I'm 38 today....it's really scary to think, but only 2 years away from the "big 40"!!

Just so you know, I have the best husband in the world. Below is my birthday present from my hubby, a diamond baguette band. The ring matches the diamond baguette earrings I received a couple of years ago for my first Mother's Day! Well, technically I've had the ring since Valentine's Day, but we agreed this would be a multiple occasion gift. (V-day, B-day, and our anniversary)

My Little Munchkin gave me the cutest birthday card...I treasure all my cards from my boy!! Along with the card I received a $38 (my age) Borders gift card. Kyle knows how much Mommy loves to read so this was the perfect gift.

Happy Birthday to all the other St. Patrick's Day babies!! I've met a few of you in the past so I know you are out there!

0 comments: