Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's Finally Here...

FIRST DAY OF SPRING!
After a long , cold, and snowy winter it’s finally arrived!!! I’m thrilled!! Personally, I am so excited for springtime! Now, that I’m in the Midwest and have a child, I look forward to this time of year. It’s time to watch the tulips bloom, trees bud, enjoy the pleasant temperatures, and enjoy a breath of fresh air each and everyday.
Obviously, the above can happen only if the weather/temperatures cooperate. It seems the weather can sometimes be a big tease, since we seem to always have another cold spell. Each year, I so look forward to getting out and enjoy working in the garden. Usaully, to “celebrate” I plant pansies…so that will need to be on my “to do list” the next few days. It’s always nice to add some color around the garden, since it’s been so brown and drab for so many months. Enjoy the start of yet another season!!

0 comments: