Friday, March 28, 2008

Good Day...All Around!

Today has been a great day!! We left the house and it's Friday!! As you can see it doesn't take much to get Kyle and I excited! LOL
My Little Munchkin is feeling much much better!! He was able to attend school this morning and had a "good day". I love picking him up from school and hearing those words. Many days I do hear these words, but on occasion I do hear he didn't have such a great day. Everyone, has bad days, so I assume he's enititled every now and then, right? Even though, it is a lot of "work" for him he still really enjoys himself, loves his therapists, and has a great time with the other children. Recently, I wrote a post about Kyle's preschool if you would like to check it out..."Preschool at Two?".
He actually ate pizza for lunch....for Kyle this is a BIG deal!! This will have to be another blog post altogether regarding his eating habits....hence the name "Little" Munchkin.
Although, Kyle was under the weather the majority of the week I was still able to find his smile!! In the pictures below he was having a grand 'ole time playing in his ball pit. This was a wonderful gift from Santa last year...it sure has been a big hit. I am waiting for the day he decides to take a nap in it....if this ever happens I will be sure to have the camera ready!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! So glad Kyle is feeling better so maybe we can head out and have some fun!!

0 comments: