Monday, March 9, 2009

Where Have I Been?

Wow, has it really been one whole week since I last posted on the blog? I guess, the date on my blog doesn't lie so it truly has been one whole week. I wish I had a really wonderful excuse filled with plenty of pictures and amazing stories about our fun family adventures. Unfortunately, that isn't the case...actually, quite the opposite.

Since Thursday of last week I haven't been feeling well. It started out as a pretty bad cough, which turned into a little cold and body aches. John has been poking fun of me since it sounded as though I have been smoking five packs of cigarettes per day...LOL! Unfortunately, we didn't leave the house for two days and when we did it was only for a quick trip to Target...how fun and exciting! Well, Kyle may have thought so since he scored a few clothes for spring/summer and a new pair of shoes. This morning, I woke up and felt so much better which means it's time to get back into the swing of things and get back to my regularly scheduled routine. Kyle inherited the horrible cough so we are monitoring him. I am very skeptical to give Kyle an type of cough medication since all the reports which were in the news several months ago regarding children's cough and cold medication. I spoke with his pediatrician this morning so I feel better about treating the cough if we feel the need.

Hoping for happier and healthier days ahead this week! After this weekend we are looking forward to spring more than ever. The past several days sure have felt like spring, but we weren't able to head outdoors to partake in the beautiful weather.

1 comments:

Yellow Beads said...

yea, it's hard to know which meds to give kids anymore!