Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy One Year Blogoversary!


Today, at Keeping Up The Spences, we are celebrating our One Year Blogoversary. I clearly remember the afternoon of Friday, March 14, 2008... creating my blog... attempting to find the perfect name, choosing a layout, learning to upload pictures, and wondering where to even begin! At the start of the blog, the name was "My Little Munchkin" since I was only planning to post about the day to day life of our little boy, Kyle. As time marched on, I found myself blogging about our little family and various other topics, so our new blog name was created...Keeping Up With The Spences!

There are many reasons why a person creates a blog and ours was created more as an online scrapbook and journal. In the future, I plan to turn our blog into a book so Kyle will be able to read it as he gets older. I would like to thank my faithful blog readers for continuing to read along and hope you will stick around for another year.

To celebrate this huge milestone, we are hosting an awesome, fun giveaway! We will be giving away three...yes three, gift cards to three very lucky readers!

All that is required in order to enter the contest is to leave a comment on this post. Of course, anyone is eligible to enter the giveaway...whether you are a regular reader or a "lurker"...but please leave an email address so I may contact you if you are one of the big winners! Please spread the word via your blog or friends if you would like. Unfortunately, I will only be able to ship to an address within the United States! Kyle will be picking the three lucky winners on Friday, March 20th at 7p.m. CST...so check back to see who won each of the gift certificates.

Good luck and have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
I'm happy to celebrate your one year blogoversary together with you.
As you have wrote "There are many reasons why a person creates a blog" yet we all reap the same fruits of joy as we recognize ourselves in the eyes of others.
My best wishes to you, dear friend.

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

Angie said...

Wow a year already! I remember the day when you started it!
You have gotten very good at blogging and better at keeping it up than me!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, for the yearly activities
and pictures of Kyle - and family.
CeCe and I are proud that you have
been faithful to record these
"fun" things in the life of our
grandson. We have loved each posting, and look forward to the
future years of his activities.
Love, Dad