Monday, March 16, 2009

Photo Fun!

I recently came across one of the coolest websites called Picnik. The site allows you to edit your photos in so many ways....lighting, cropping, text, frames, etc. and it is very user friendly. Best of all it is free, however in order to use some of the features you must become a member, which is $24.95 per year. Maybe, since my birthday is tomorrow, this may be a fun present I could use all year long! I haven't used the site too much, but could literally spend hours working on editing my photos! This is just what I need...to spend more time on the computer...NOT! I have a couple of examples of photo edits I did, but didn't really get too creative, but even the simple things I added really jazzed up the pictures....don't you think?

The weather is beautiful today and these were a couple of photos taken of Kyle enjoying "The Great Outdoors".

0 comments: