Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

TO ME!!!!

March 17th...Happy St. Patrick's Day... Happy Birthday! I have always enjoyed being able to celebrate my birthday along with a such a fun holiday! I had a wonderful day and enjoyed having special one on one time with each of "my boys". Kyle and I had a fun day out and about enjoying the absolutely beautiful weather since he is on Spring Break from preschool. John and I went to a quiet, casual dinner this evening...the key word being "quiet"! Kyle was off having a good time playing outside and in the dirt with a friend. I'm sure for Kyle that was much more fun and entertaining than sitting in a restaurant with Mommy and Daddy!

Happy St. Patrick's Day from Lindsey and John! I received a beautiful spring floral bouquet from my boys for my birthday!

1 comments:

Angie said...

Lindsey sounds like you had a wonderful day!! Happy birthday!!