Friday, March 27, 2009

Jump for Fun

Recently, I heard about a fun, very Kyle friendly adventure. Rainbow Recreation, the company which sells the wooden outdoor play systems, swingsets, and trampolines has a showroom in our area which offers free play for the children. Since Kyle didn't have preschool today, we met friends this morning to let the kids run off some energy. Kyle's favorite by far was the trampoline, which is where he spent the majority of his time. I'm sure he would love to have his very own, but unfortunately for him we have no room in our backyard for one. The open play wasn't crowded which meant I was able to relax and have some adult conversation. It was a fun, inexpensive way to spend the morning and keep Kyle entertained.

Kyle also enjoyed swinging. He still likes the bucket type swings and I don't mind... I feel he is safer on this type of swing.

The next few pictures are action shots of Kyle jumping
and being silly while playing on the trampoline.

0 comments: