Monday, August 4, 2008

Just Chilling

Today was an exciting day! Well, for some it may not sound like a very fun, exciting day!! With the excessive heat warnings in the STL area, Kyle and I stayed at home and just chilled. It was actually really nice not to have anything planned! Usually, we have something on our agenda...I feel guilty if we don't have an activity planned for the day. We spent the morning playing and lounging in the playroom where it is really nice and cool!! I love it down there! This afternoon, was naptime for everyone, which made me even more tired. Poor John came home from work to a lazy, tired family, which I'm sure made him really happy! Especially, since he is in charge of dinner, which involves going outside to the grill...in the 111 heat index temperatures!
This morning, when I rounded the corner I was greeted by Kyle standing at the gate to his room, and it looked like he had been punched in the nose. Yes, he had a nose bleed. At least, he was happy about it all!! Mommy attempted to make it all better, but in the long run made it worse...I won't go into the details. Glad we had plans to stay in today...the last thing I would want is to get blood in my brand new car!

0 comments: