Thursday, May 28, 2009

Our Token of Appreciation

Today is Kyle's last day of preschool for this school year. Kyle has really enjoyed school and has progressed so much in so many areas. I'm so proud of my little boy! Kyle's teacher, three assistants, and his three therapists are wonderful and we attribute Kyle's progress to their hard work and dedication. As a token of our appreciation, we wanted to give a little end of the year gift to each of them. The gift is a "Movie Night" theme. Included is a gift card to a video store, popcorn, and a box of candy, as well as a card "signed" by Kyle with his picture and a little note from our family. I received this gift idea on a mom's message board and I really thought it was such a cute, creative idea. I hope Kyle's teachers enjoy their gift.

0 comments: