Monday, May 4, 2009

Day Three - Journey to Our New Kitchen

After a very busy, project filled weekend, we were actually excited that today was finally Monday. This meant the kitchen remodel would continue. The majority of the new ceramic tile floor (LaRiserva Taupe) was installed today. We had a really hard time deciding on the tile and we were glad to finally see it in our kitchen...we are happy with our final decision. I'm certain it will have a totally different look once the cabinets, countertops, and appliances are installed. I wish it was possible to fast forward a couple of weeks...I am so anxious to see the finished product!

1 comments:

Angie said...

Wow they got a lot done! It is looking good! I bet the messes everywhere are driving you guys nuts! I can not wait to see it when it's all done!!