Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Weekly Blog Hop - Favorite Recipe

Welcome to Keeping Up With The Spences!

I am participating in the Weekly Blog Hop with the theme of sharing your favorite recipe. I have chosen to share a very simple, yet delicious crock pot recipe! My family LOVES this meal...even my VERY picky three year old son! I am very excited to "hop" on over to everyone's blog and acquire some new favorite recipes.

Crock Pot Ranch Chicken

2-4 chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 envelope ranch dressing mix
1 8 oz. cream cheese

Combine chicken, soup, and dressing mix into the crock pot and cook 8-10 hours on low or 4-5 hours on high. Add the cream cheese 30 minutes before serving. Serve over fettucine. Enjoy!

MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

I am Harriet said...

That is a great idea!


Stopping by via the blog hop to check out your recipe.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/random-blurbs-and-smores.html

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Sounds great...Had a free night to blog hop and enjoyed yours. Hope you will stop by new Christmas blog ...There is a great giveaway that I will draw for on Oct 1st and all you need to do to enter is comment. http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com