Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Weekly Blog Hop - 7/7/09: Favorite Photo

Welcome to Keeping Up With The Spences!

I am participating in the "Blog Hop", with the theme of your favorite photo. It was such a difficult decision, but chose the following picture of our three year old son, Kyle. This picture was taken when he met Thomas The Train. Kyle LOVES Thomas the Train and this particular day was such a "magical" and exciting day for Kyle. The picture definitely shows the essence of Kyle's personality!

8 comments:

Erica said...

What a cutie!! Just stoppin in to say hey. :)

http://ehaggins.blogspot.com

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a great picture....Love this blog hop and am anxious to meet lots of new friends...

Taking Heart said...

Very sweet! I appreciate this photo... my middling loved Thomas!!! They grow up so fast.

Courtney said...

Cute photo. He looks excited!

Stacie said...

What a great picture. I bet he loves Thomas the train! I know my son use to love Thomas!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

What a sweetie!!

Hopping over from Buffalo, NY...

=D melanie

Sheila said...

Hoppin in to say hi. Great picture, he looks so happy!

Anita Grace said...

Hey, I came across your blog through this blog hop, what a cute photo, he must have been thrilled!

I entered my son in a Crazy Haired Baby photo shoot contest. If you have a moment (less than a minute) would you mind voting for him? He is in the top 9.. and it's just down to who gets the most votes. Contest closes July 11th at midnight PST.
If you could click on this link: http://lucylimestudios.com/2009/07/crazy-haired-kids-casting-call-shannon-stevenson-lucy-lime/

Select baby #6
Click Vote
Thanks for your help! Have a blessed day!