Friday, July 24, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Wedding Dress

Today at Kelly's Korner is Show Us Your Life...Wedding Dresses! I was married May 17, 2003 in an outdoor courtyard setting in New Orleans, LA. I LOVED my wedding dress...it was simple, yet elegant! I wore a floral headpiece rather than a veil and it was perfect! The top of the dress was beaded and beautiful. It certainly was a very special day! I'm anxious to view everyone's wedding dress photos. Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

love the simplicity and elegance of your dress! :)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I loved all your wedding pictures..one of my favorite things to look at are wedding pictures...and your dress was gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. I am drawing for two giveaways on Monday...so hope you will stop by.