Saturday, February 27, 2010

Loving His Veggies

As I have mentioned in the past, getting Kyle to eat is a bit of a challenge. I am always in search of new things for him to try in an attempt for him to get the proper amount of nutrition. As I was browsing through a magazine recently, I noticed an advertisement for V8 V-Fusion. V-Fusion is a juice drink which is fruit flavored, but includes the recommended daily amount of fruits and vegetables. Kyle is a big "drinker" so I immediately went to the store so Kyle could have a taste test. Well, needless to say Kyle is addicted to the new drink! The drink comes in a variety of flavors, but Kyle's favorite is the strawberry/bananna combination. Of course, I would love if he ate veggies, but at least with this new drink he is getting some veggie nutrition. So, if you know of anyone who is lacking the proper amount of fruits and vegetables in their daily diet this is a great alternative.

0 comments: