Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's Day - Kyle Style

Happy April Fool's Day!

We have had a very "colorful" April Fool's Day in The Spence house! I really wanted to play a little practical joke on Kyle, so this morning at breakfast I gave him blue milk. He was a little caught off guard, but it didn't take him long to realize that blue milk is actually very yummy! Kyle did think it was entertaining that his mouth, tongue, and teeth were blue!

After school, Kyle had a little more April Fool's Day Fun, with a "colorful jokes" coloring sheet. Although, Kyle is only three, I still wanted to celebrate the holiday and make April Fool's Day a little toddler friendly. Kyle doesn't understand what April Fool's is all about...I want to keep it that way as long as possible! I can only imagine the practical jokes he will play on Mommy and Daddy in the future!

0 comments: