Friday, June 5, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday - The Office

This week on Show Us Where You Live Friday the featured room is the home office. Our office isn't used very often, since we have laptop computers. We use the room for filing important paperwork, computer printing, and storing our books. My husband and I both enjoy reading so we collect plenty of books as you can see from the two book cases. Although, the room isn't in use on a daily basis it's nice to have the space when needed. Hope you enjoy the tour of our office.

Please visit Kelly's blog to visit other home offices. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

The first four pictures are of the various angles in the room
Diplomas displayed above the desk My husbands framed and signed St. Louis Blues hockey jersey

1 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love your office and glad to find your blog.

I am still finding my way around blogland....

I always love making new friends..

I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by.